Monday 27 February 2012

James Phelps & Harry Moseley

James Phelps... I think..?
Following on from the interview with his sibling clone, Ollie, here’s an excerpt from the chat with James Phelps – Fred Weasley in the Harry Potter films – about their friend, Harry Moseley.

It’s humbling to consider that these two guys have planet-wide recognition, yet were so quick to offer their support for the book I’m working on, in tribute to Harry, who died last October – aged just 11 – after a four year battle with brain cancer. He was and remains to be an extraordinary little guy who has touched the hearts of so many people.


It was a pleasure to speak to both James and Ollie – truly good souls.

I should point out that, for the interview with Ollie, I accidentally posted a photo of James. A couple of people helped me out in correcting my mistake, so I hope that’s all sorted now and I’m not going to get fan abuse for mixing them up again! To be honest, the only way I can tell the difference is the length of their hair, and James has apparently had it cut, now. (Twins are weird, when you think about it, aren’t they?)

Anyway…

You can follow James on Twitter at @James_Phelps - and Ollie is at @OliverPhelps...


And please follow Harry Moseley’s Mom, Georgie, on Twitter, at:


And if you’d like to make a donation to Harry’s ongoing fundraising efforts, his website is here:




* * * * *

There’s now a Lesism Facebook Page! I’d be most appreciative if you’d give it a LIKE:


You’re also very welcome to befriend me on my regular Facebook account, here:

2 comments:

  1. SKY DIVE THANKS GOD DOCTOR SAID NOO nice interview how nice that they both have twitter accounts.i think everyone in JHarry potter have a twitter account beside Daniel Radcliffe .we love if he have a twitter too.miss him so much on twitter

    ReplyDelete